Day 1 Lion Country Safari - West Palm Beach - Sawgrass Mills Mall
We will travel to Lion Country Safari, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale today.
The first destination will be Lion Country Safari. Guests will have chance to experience the real
wild life here. This park is also claimed to be the first 'cageless zoo' in the United States. After,
we will go to West Palm Beach. West Palm Beach is 70 miles distance from the north of Miami
connected to the Palm Beach by cross-sea Bridge. Palm Beach is viewed as America’s “Riviera”
which has 47 miles long coastline and hundreds of high-class restaurants, see-view mansions, and
luxury hotels…In addition, we will also see the Henry Morrison Flagler Museum from outside,
which is known as Whitehall with 55-room in Palm Beach. When it was established in 1902, the
New York Herald proclaimed that Whitehall, Henry Flagler's Gilded Age estate in Palm Beach,
was "more wonderful than any palace in Europe, grander and more magnificent than any other
private dwelling in the world”. Spend time at the Worth Avenue in Palm Beach, an upscale
shopping district which was ranked as the one of the top 3 "Most Iconic" streets in America at
2013. By afternoon, we will head to the second largest shopping mall in Florida -- Sawgrass Mills
Scenic Spots Notes:
(1) Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed
according to actual and practical situation for better service.
(2) In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), tour guide may make some
necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
(3) This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to
purchase admission tickets from tour guides.
(1) If the weather condition, war, general strikes and other unforeseen circumstances interrupt the
journey, our company reserve the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
(2) If visitors cannot join the tour because of personal reason, the fee for hotels and transportation is
Tour fee exclude: the meals, attractions tickets, service fee ($8 per person per day), and any private
costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)