Day 1 Hometown - 95 miles - Sacramento - 135 miles - Reno - 420 miles - Elko
Depart San Francisco for Sacramento in the morning, and visit the California State Capitol. We will enter Nevada State, and reach Reno in the afternoon. Lodging in Elko.
Hotel: Shilo Inn Suites Elkoor Similar
Day 2 Elko - 320 miles - Idaho Falls - 260 miles - Montana
Head to Snake River Canyon near the city of Twin Falls, where you can experience Shoshone Falls - also known as the Niagara of the West. Enter the beautiful state of Montana, with lush green prairies and vast open lands. Spend the night in Montana.
Hotel: Days Inn Helenaor Similar
Day 3 Helena - 245 miles - Glacier International Peace Park - 360 miles - Calgary Canada
Arrive at Glacier International Peace Park, established in 1932 symbolizing eternal peace between United States and Canada. Arrive at Calgary and spend the night.
Hotel: Sandman Hotel Calgaryor Similar
Day 4 Calgary - 130 miles - Banff National Park - 30 miles - Moraine Lake - 25 miles - Lake Louise - 60 miles - Banff
Arrive at Banff National Park where you can take gondola ride (optional) to the top of the Sulfur Mountain. See Bow Falls where the movie “River of No Return” with Marilyn Monroe was made. Visit the legendary Moraine Lake and Lake Louise. Lodging in Banff.
Hotel: Quality Resort Chateau Canmoreor Similar
Day 5 Banff - 180 miles - Jasper National Park: Columbia Icefield - 150 miles - Yoho National Park - 210 miles - Revelstoke
Take the Icefields Parkway to see Bow Lake and Pyeto Lake. Then visit the Columbia Icefield where you can take the snow coach ride (optional) up to the Athabasca Glacier. In the afternoon, visit Yoho National Park to see Natural Bridge and Emerald Lake. Lodging in Revelstoke.
Hotel: Sandman Hotel Revelstokeor Similar
Day 6 Revelstoke - 565 miles - Vancouver
Arrive at Vancouver for city tour, including Lynn Canyon Bridge, Stanley Park, etc.
Hotel: Travelodge Hotel Vancouver Airport or Similar
Day 7 Vancouver - 115 miles - Victoria Day Tour - 185 miles - Seattle
Take ferry to Vancouver Island to see Victoria and Butchart Gardens (optional). Stay in Seattle tonight.
Hotel: Ramada Kentor Similar
Day 8 Seattle - 173 miles - Portland - 110 miles - Roseburg
Visit Seattle, including Space Needle (optional elevator ride to the top), Pike Place Market, etc. In the afternoon pass Portland and stay overnight in Oregon.
Hotel: Sleep Inn Roseburg or Similar
Day 9 Roseburg - 245 miles - Sundial Bridge - 220 miles - Hometown
Visit the beautiful Sundial Bridge, then come back to the Bay Area with everlasting memories.
Fee and charges
- Professional tour guide
* The trip is non refundable and will be re-arranged if there is any uncontrollable situation. (weather, time, security, political factors and so on)*
*The third, the forth and the child need to be in the same room with the first and the second person. There are only two beds in one room.*
*All the tickets prices may vary due to the seasons and are subject to the final box office price *
Fee not Included:
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to the seasons and are subject to the final box office price):
Gondola: Adult $42 / Child $21 + tax (Canadian dollar);
Snow Coach: $Adult $80 / Child $40 + tax (Canadian dollar)
Space Needle：Adult $22 / Child (ages 4-12) $13/ Elders (65 and above)$19 + tax;
Victoria tour (included boat ticket and Butchart Gardens): Adult $95 / Child (under 12) $85
- All personal expenses including shopping expenses, paid TV, phone bill, hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Suggested tipping rate is *$8/per day, per passenger, for our tour directors and bus drivers. (*Cash only)
- Airport Pick-up Service fee for driver (min. $3.00/person)
- Personal Travel Health Insurance
Optional Flight Back From Seattle
1. Must bring passport (Date of Expiry, more than 6 months) and visas. No refunds for missing any documents.
2. Under age must be with authorized adult.
3. For optional activity pees please inquire with agency.
4. Please bring winter clothing for columbia ice field.
- Emergency Phone: 1-800-810-7696
- All clients should respect the arrangements by Fargotour’s tour guide and driver. If for any reason a conflict develops, please call our emergency line at 1-800-810-7696 for immediate help. If any client disturbs others during the road trip, Joy Holiday reserves the right to legally terminate the service and end the client’s trip.
- Please call for your updated information, tour guide contact information, and your pickup location
between 15:00-18:00 pacific time one day before your departure. Any emergency incident during your trip, please contact Fargotour timely.
- Fargotour reserve the right to adjust itinerary.
- In case of inclement weather, traffic congestion, flight re-scheduling, mechanical failure or other unpredictable circumstances, our company representatives reserve the right to make appropriate changes based on the situation to protect the group’s interest and safety.
- Fargotour reserve the right to cancel the tour of any person who displays disruptive behavior which repeatedly hinders the enjoyment and comfort of other tour members, at any time anywhere. No refund will be given and we will not responsible of the consequences of their conduct
No matter what the reason for cancellation, this policy remains in effect.
- If you cannot go on the trip or part of the trip for any reason whatsoever, understand that any and all unused portion(s) of the trip are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- All clients are responsible for their personal belongings during the trip. Our tour leader and driver will try their best to assist clients in a search for their lost or misplaced items. However, we cannot guarantee such items will be found. If you find that any of your belongings are missing, please contact us immediately. After the trip, Fargotour can only hold your found item(s) for ONE MONTH, after that all unclaimed items will be donated to the charity organization, Goodwill.
| SF Bayarea|
||10122 Bandley Drive (Marina Food)
||1688 Hostetter Road (99 Ranch Market)
||46196 Warm Springs Blvd. (Marina Foods)
||1919 Davis Street (Walmart)
||777 Airport Blvd. (Red Roof Inn.）
||199 California Drive #199
||291 Geary & Powell Street, (Union Square/Macy's)
||718 Franklin Street (Ruby King Bakery Cafe)