Day 1 Hometown - 93 miles - Sacramento - 420 miles - Elko
Depart San Francisco for Sacramento in the morning, and visit the California State Capitol building. Lodging in Elko.
Golden Country Inn & Casino Elkoor Similar
Day 2 Elko - 450 miles - Grand Teton - 150 miles - Yellowstone
Taking the scenic route alongside Snake River Canyon, we will enter Idaho State and arrive in the famous cowboy town of Jackson. The town also features unusual arches made of elk antlers. Nearby, is the spectacular Teton mountain range with over 200 miles of awe-inspiring trails.
Bradin Iron Inn or Similar
Day 3 Yellowstone - 250 miles - Pocatello
We will spend the day exploring Yellowstone National Park. You will witness some of the most astonishing attractions in the world, such as Fountain Paint Pot, Yellowstone Canyon Falls, boundless Yellowstone Lake, the Old Faithful geyser, Mammoth Hot Spring and the Mud Volcano.
Clarion Inn Pocatello or Similar
Day 4 Pocatello - 165 miles - Salt Lake City - 235 miles - Arches National Park - 4 miles - Moab
Heading for Salt Lake City in the morning, we will reach the Utah State capital around noon. We will pass by places such as Temple Square and the Eagle Gate Monument. In the afternoon, we will reach Arches National Park, which boasts over 2,000 natural sandstone arches. Lodging in Utah.
Super 8 Moab or Similar
Day 5 Moab - 275 miles - Bryce Canyon - 76 miles - Kanab
In the early morning, you can see the sunrise from the Canyonland National Park (mandatory activity; fee applies). Bryce Canyon is a unique geological structure, a natural amphitheater filled with multi-colored spire-shaped rocks. Later in the day, we will go to the Cowboy Studios (optional activities), where you can also enjoy cowboy-style meals.
Royal Inn & Suite or Similar
Day 6 Kanab - 76 miles - Lake Powell - 6 miles - Horse Bend - 6 miles - Antelope Slot Canyon - 275 miles - Las Vegas
First, we head to Lake Powell. You can take a boat ride (optional) to view the beautiful Lake Powell Canyon. And then it’s off to the famous Horseshoe Bend, where the emerald-green Colorado River makes a giant 270° meander around the red horseshoe-shaped bend in the canyon. Our next stop is Antelope Canyon (mandatory activity), where you can ride on jeeps driven by the local Navajo natives into the canyon’s dreamlike caves. Then off to the final destination of Las Vegas.
Flamingo, LV (Some holidays excluded) or Similar
Day 7 Las Vegas - Hometown
Option 1: Ride the tour bus heading back to Bay Area, arriving in the evening.
Option 2: Check out the hotel room by yourself. Take a flight back to your hometown. (Airfare not included.)
Option 3: Check out the hotel room by yourself. Ride the Vegas Express bus back to Los Angeles. (Please refer to Pickup time and location)
Fee and charges
Fee Not Included
- Ground transportation
- Hotel Accommodations
- Professional tour guide
- National Park tickets. (Excludes optional ones)
* The trip is non-refundable and will be re-arranged if there is any uncontrollable situation. (weather, time, security, political factors and so on)*
- Additional tours (Prices may vary due to the seasons and are subject to the final box office price):
Antelope Canyon: $65 (mandatory activity)
Lake Powell Boating: Adult $48 / Child (under 12) $35
Sunrise at Canyonland: $15(mandatory activity)
Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout: Adult $25 / Child (under 12）$15
Las Vegas night tour: Adult $35 / Child (under 12) $25
Vegas! The Show: $90 / VIP$110
KÀ Show: $160 / VIP$180
Le Rêve Show: $160 / VIP$180
Bear World: $15 (mandatory activity)
- In case of any discrepancy, all ticket prices on the day of the purchase shall prevail.
- All personal expenses including shopping expenses, paid TV, phone bill, hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Suggested tipping rate is *$8/per day, per passenger, for our tour directors and bus drivers. (*Cash only)
- Airport Pick-up Service fee for driver (min. $3.00/person)
- Personal Travel Health Insurance
- All clients should respect the arrangements by tour guide and driver. If for any reason a conflict develops, please call emergency line for immediate help. If any client disturbs others during the road trip, fargotour.com and local tour suppliers reserves the right to legally terminate the service and end the client’s trip.
- Please call for your updated information, tour guide contact information, and your pickup location
between 15:00-18:00 pacific time one day before your departure. Any emergency incident during your trip, please contact fargotour.com timely.
- fargotour.com & local tour suppliers reserve the right to adjust itinerary.
- In case of inclement weather, traffic congestion, flight re-scheduling, mechanical failure or other unpredictable circumstances, our company representatives reserve the right to make appropriate changes based on the situation to protect the group’s interest and safety.
- fargotour.com & local tour suppliers reserve the right to cancel the tour of any person who displays disruptive behavior which repeatedly hinders the enjoyment and comfort of other tour members, at any time anywhere. No refund will be given and we will not responsible of the consequences of their conduct
No matter what the reason for cancellation, this policy remains in effect.
- If you cannot go on the trip or part of the trip for any reason whatsoever, understand that any and all unused portion(s) of the trip are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- All clients are responsible for their personal belongings during the trip. Our tour leader and driver will try their best to assist clients in a search for their lost or misplaced items. However, we cannot guarantee such items will be found. If you find that any of your belongings are missing, please contact us immediately. After the trip, Joy Holiday can only hold your found item(s) for ONE MONTH, after that all unclaimed items will be donated to the charity organization, Goodwill.
||777 Airport Blvd. Burlingame, CA 94010
||10122 Bandley Drive (Marina Food)
||199 California Drive, Millbrae, CA 94030
||1688 Hostetter Road (99 Ranch Market)
||291 Geary & Powell Street, Union Square (Macy's)
||46196 Warm Springs Blvd. (Marina Foods)
||718 Franklin Street, Oakland CA 94607(Ruby King Bakery Cafe)
|Livermore SF Outlets
||2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, Livermore CA 94551