DAY 1 Hometown - Utah
Option 1: Ride the tour bus departing from San Francisco heading toward Sacramento. Lodging in Wendover.
Hotel: Quality Wendover or similar
Option 2: Fly to Salt Lake City, take the free hotel courtesy shuttle to the hotel. (Airfare not included.) Meet the tour guide in the lobby of the hotel at 9:00 AM the next day.
Hotel: Ramada SLC Airport or similar
DAY 2 Salt Lake City - 415 miles - Wyoming
Start out in the Utah State capitol, Salt Lake City. We will visit Temple Square, the Eagle Gate Monument, and the Utah State Capitol Building. We will see Independence Rock, the symbol of the American frontier. Lodging in Wyoming.
Hotel: Best Western Casper or Similar
DAY 3 Casper - 217 miles - Crazy Horse - 20 miles - Mount Rushmore -118 miles - Devil's Tower - 164 miles - Sheridan
Our first stop is the Crazy Horse Memorial. This huge stone monument, dedicated to one of the most famous Native American warriors, has been under construction since 1948. You can choose to enter the Crazy Horse Monument Park (optional fee applies). Next up, is the iconic Mount Rushmore. Witness the 60-foot heads of four of the greatest US presidents. Then it’s on to Bear Country, "the home of the largest collection of privately-owned black bear in the world," (mandatory activity fee). Finally, we arrive at the magnificent Devil's Tower, which has been called the "Bear Lodge" by Native Americans.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar
DAY 4 Sheridan - 418 miles - Yellowstone
We head for Yellowstone in the morning and enter Yellowstone National Park after lunch. We will spend half a day visiting the most breathtaking attractions in the world, such as the Old Faithful geyser, Mammoth Hot Spring, and the Mud Volcano.
Hotel: Bradin Iron Inn or Similar
DAY 5 Yellowstone - 77 miles - Grand Teton - 165 miles - Pocatello
We will explore more of Yellowstone National Park in the morning. You will see the most astonishing attractions in the world, such as Fountain Paint Pot, Yellowstone Canyon Falls, boundless Yellowstone Lake, and much more! We'll take the route alongside the Snake River, reaching Grand Teton. Depending on the weather condition, you can choose ride a boat trip on its most beautiful lake, Jenny Lake. Finally, we will visit the famous cowboy town, Jackson. Lodging in Idaho.
Hotel: Clarion Inn Pocatello or Similar
DAY 6 Idaho -112 miles - Little Niagara Falls - 6 miles - Snake River Canyon - 454 miles - Reno
First stop of the day is Idaho Falls. We then move on to Shoshone Falls - also known as the Niagara of the West – before heading further into Snake River Canyon. In the evening, we’ll arrive in Reno, and spend what’s sure to be a colorful night in the place known as the “biggest little city in the world”. Entertainment shows are an optional activity.
Hotel: Silver Legacy or Similar
DAY 7 Reno - 70 miles - Lake Tahoe - 204 miles - Hometown
Visit the historical and iconic mining town Virginia City, which also considered the "birthplace" of Mark Twain (optional fee). During its boom time in the late 19th century, it had over 15,000 residents, with the mining amounted to millions of dollars, equaling billions today. We then head toward Lake Tahoe. You can take a boat ride on this "jewel of the Sierras" in Northern California (optional). We'll return back to the Bay Area in the evening. (If you are flying out from SFO, please book your flight that departs after 10:30 PM)
Fee and charges
Fee Not Included
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Hotel Accommodations
- Professional tour guide
- National Park tickets. (Exclude optional ones)
* The trip is non refundable and will be re-arranged if there is any uncontrollable situation. (weather, time, security, political factors and so on)*
*The third, the forth and the child need to be in the same room with the first and the second person. There are only two beds in one room.*
*All the tickets prices may vary due to the seasons and are subject to the final box office price *
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to the seasons and are subject to the final box office price):
Antelope Slot Canyon: $65 (mandatory activity)
Lake Powell Cruise: Adult $48 / Child (under 12) $35
- In case of any discrepancy, all ticket prices on the day of the purchase shall prevail.
- All personal expenses including shopping expenses, paid TV, phone bill, hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Suggested tipping rate is *$8/per day, per passenger, for our tour directors and bus drivers. (*Cash only)
- Airport Pick-up Service fee for driver (min. $3.00/person)
- Personal Travel Health Insurance
- Any air flight tickets
- All clients should respect the arrangements by tour guide and driver. If for any reason a conflict develops, please call emergency line for immediate help. If any client disturbs others during the road trip, fargotour.com and local tour suppliers reserves the right to legally terminate the service and end the client’s trip.
- Please call for your updated information, tour guide contact information, and your pickup location
between 15:00-18:00 pacific time one day before your departure. Any emergency incident during your trip, please contact fargotour.com timely.
- fargotour.com & local tour suppliers reserve the right to adjust itinerary.
- In case of inclement weather, traffic congestion, flight re-scheduling, mechanical failure or other unpredictable circumstances, our company representatives reserve the right to make appropriate changes based on the situation to protect the group’s interest and safety.
- fargotour.com & local tour suppliers reserve the right to cancel the tour of any person who displays disruptive behavior which repeatedly hinders the enjoyment and comfort of other tour members, at any time anywhere. No refund will be given and we will not responsible of the consequences of their conduct
No matter what the reason for cancellation, this policy remains in effect.
- If you cannot go on the trip or part of the trip for any reason whatsoever, understand that any and all unused portion(s) of the trip are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- All clients are responsible for their personal belongings during the trip. Our tour leader and driver will try their best to assist clients in a search for their lost or misplaced items. However, we cannot guarantee such items will be found. If you find that any of your belongings are missing, please contact us immediately. After the trip, Joy Holiday can only hold your found item(s) for ONE MONTH, after that all unclaimed items will be donated to the charity organization, Goodwill.
||777 Airport Blvd. Burlingame, CA 94010
||10122 Bandley Drive (Marina Food)
||199 California Drive, Millbrae, CA 94030
||1688 Hostetter Road (99 Ranch Market)
||291 Geary & Powell Street, Union Square
||46196 Warm Springs Blvd. (Marina Foods)
||718 Franklin Street, Oakland CA 94607(Ruby King Bakery Cafe)
|Livermore SF Outlets
||2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, Livermore CA 94551