Day 1 Hometown - Las Vegas
Option 1: Tour bus with onboard guide departing from San Francisco to Las Vegas.
Option 2: Fly to Las Vegas (airfare not included).
Option 3: Las Vegas express bus from Los Angeles (please check pick-up time and location).
Tour group will meet up at 7:30 PM in the lobby of Harrah's Las Vegas (address: 3475 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109)
Harrah's Las Vegasor Similar
Day 2 Las Vegas - 165 miles - Zion - 75 miles - Bryce - 77 miles - Kanab - 75 miles - Page
In the morning, we will drive to Zion National Park. Zion, originated from Hebrew, means a sacred serene place. This magnificent sandstone Sacred Valley is consist of extremely tall and steep cliffs. We will then reach Bryce Canyon. This one of a kind of geological structure is a natural amphitheater. We will visit cowboy-themed restaurant (meal is not included) and lodge in Page tonight.
Quality Innor Similar
Day 3 Lake Powell - 11 miles - Horseshoe Bend - 11 miles - Antelope Canyon - 280 miles - Las Vegas
In the morning, we head off to Lake Powell. There is an optional 90-minute boat tour of the Lake Powell Canyons. Then it’s on to Horseshoe Bend, where the emerald green Colorado River takes a 270-degree meander. Then we visit the spectacular Navajo-owned Antelope Canyon (mandatory activity), where you can ride on jeeps and learn about Native American culture. The final destination is an evening in Las Vegas – the city with endless entertainment options.
Harrah's Las Vegasor Similar
Day 4 Las Vegas - 125 miles - Grand Canyon West Rim
Grand Canyon West Rim:
Approximately 2.5-hour of driving from Las Vegas, we will spend about 4 hours on the site. Managed by the Hualapai Tribe, Grand Canyon West is famous for the Skywalk, located at the far western end of Grand Canyon. Walking on the Skywalk (optional fee), you can see the bottom of the canyon right beneath your feet from 4000 feet above. You may also board helicopters (optional) for canyon flyovers and descend and land 3500 feet into the Hualapai Indian Territory within the Grand Canyon. We then return to Las Vegas for dinner.
Harrah's Las Vegasor Similar
Day 5 Las Vegas - Hometown
Option 1: Check out the hotel room by yourself. Take a flight back to your hometown. (Transportation to the airport and airfare not included.)
Option 2: Check out the hotel room by yourself. Ride the Vegas Express bus back to Los Angeles (Self pay & please check pick-up time and location).
Fee and charges
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Hotel Accommodations
- Professional tour guide
- National Park tickets. (Exclude optional ones)
* The trip is non refundable and will be re-arranged if there is any uncontrollable situation. (weather, time, security, political factors and so on)*
*The third, the forth and the child need to be in the same room with the first and the second person. There are only two beds in one room.*
*All the tickets prices may vary due to the seasons and are subject to the final box office price *
Fee Not Included
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to the seasons and are subject to the final box office price):
Antelope Slot Canyon: $65 (mandatory activity)
Lake Powell Cruise: Adult $48 / Child (under 12) $35
- In case of any discrepancy, all ticket prices on the day of the purchase shall prevail.
- All personal expenses including shopping expenses, paid TV, phone bill, hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Suggested tipping rate is *$8/per day, per passenger, for our tour directors and bus drivers. (*Cash only)
- Airport Pick-up Service fee for driver (min. $3.00/person)
- Personal Travel Health Insurance
- Any air flight tickets
- All clients should respect the arrangements by tour guide and driver. If for any reason a conflict develops, please call emergency line for immediate help. If any client disturbs others during the road trip, fargotour.com and local tour suppliers reserves the right to legally terminate the service and end the client’s trip.
- Please call for your updated information, tour guide contact information, and your pickup location
between 15:00-18:00 pacific time one day before your departure. Any emergency incident during your trip, please contact fargotour.com timely.
- fargotour.com & local tour suppliers reserve the right to adjust itinerary.
- In case of inclement weather, traffic congestion, flight re-scheduling, mechanical failure or other unpredictable circumstances, our company representatives reserve the right to make appropriate changes based on the situation to protect the group’s interest and safety.
- fargotour.com & local tour suppliers reserve the right to cancel the tour of any person who displays disruptive behavior which repeatedly hinders the enjoyment and comfort of other tour members, at any time anywhere. No refund will be given and we will not responsible of the consequences of their conduct
No matter what the reason for cancellation, this policy remains in effect.
- If you cannot go on the trip or part of the trip for any reason whatsoever, understand that any and all unused portion(s) of the trip are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- All clients are responsible for their personal belongings during the trip. Our tour leader and driver will try their best to assist clients in a search for their lost or misplaced items. However, we cannot guarantee such items will be found.
Pickup Location and Time
|接人地点Pick Up Location
||10122 Bandley Drive (Marina Food 永和超市-品客多门口)
||1688 Hostetter Road (99 Ranch Market 大华99超市门口)
||46196 Warm Springs Blvd. (Marina Foods永和超市门口)
||2774 Livermore Outlets Dr. (巴士停车区Tour Bus Parking Lot)
||777 Airport Blvd. (机场大道777, 红房顶旅馆大堂）
||199 California Drive #199 (Millbrae火車站/Bart站旁)
||291 Geary & Powell Street, Union Square (联合广场对面的Macy's门口)
||718 Franklin Street (Ruby King Bakery Cafe 金宝石饼家门口)
|*All passengers must arrive 10 minutes earlier prior to departure.If passenger missed the bus for personal reasons, passenger must pay an $250 additional charge for extra transportation.|