Day 1 Arrive in San Francisco
Arrive SFO Airport, meet tour guide in the Airport at exit area. Then head to hotel for free time. Dinner on your own. Pick up is 9AM to 6PM local time. For after hour pick up, the fee is $65/passenger for the first two persons, from the 3rd and after is $10/passenger. Or you may choose to take FREE Hotel Courtesy Shuttles (24-hour operated), which located at the Hotel Courtesy Shuttle island on the center island of the Departures Level roadway at all terminals. telephone to contact the hotel are available in the shelters at each zone. (Click here to see the Hotel Courtesy Shuttle pick-up locations.)
If your flight is delayed or changed, please call us immediately to arrange new pick-up time, otherwise you may be charged additional fees.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Similar
Day 2 Montery Bay and 17 Mile one day tour
Visit the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium to discover the secret lives of over 500 species of animals, plants, and their habitats, and enjoy seeing their special scheduled exhibitions (optional). Then take a stroll on the historic Old Fisherman‘s Wharf, and see Cannery Row – famous for its defunct sardine canning factories and named in honor of John Steinbeck’s novel, Cannery Row. Enjoy the scenic route of the 17 Mile Drive through Pebble Beach; much of which embraces the coastline and passes through the legendary Lone Cypress to the famed eighteenth green of Pebble Beach Golf Links and mansions. Visit Carmel, a town in Monterey County that‘s known for its natural scenery and rich artistic history. Return to the bay area at night.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Similar
Day 3 San Francisco one day tour
Enjoy a full day of guided tour in America’s favorite city with all its amazing cultural and historical attractions. Itinerary includes famous scenic spots like Union Square, City Hall, Fisherman’s Wharf (Bay Cruise optional), Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, and Twin Peaks. Also we will pass by other places such as Chinatown, Financial District, Castro Street, St. Mary’s Cathedral and more. After the tour, head to SFO airport for the flight to hometown. (Please arrange your flight depart after 9:00PM.)
Fee and charges
- Includes 17 Miles ticket
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Hearst Castle ticket $25 / Child $12
- Professional tour guide
* The trip is non refundable and will be re-arranged if there is any uncontrollable situation. (weather, time, security, political factors and so on)*
Fee not Included:
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to the seasons and are subject to the final box office price):
Not including lunch, not including aquarium Adult $33 / Child $25 (ages 3-12)
Bay cruise $28 / $20 (5-17)
- All personal expenses including shopping expenses, paid TV, phone bill, hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Suggested tipping rate is *$8/per day, per passenger, for our tour directors and bus drivers. (*Cash only)
- Airport Pick-up Service fee for driver (min. $3.00/person)
- Personal Travel Health Insurance
- Emergency Phone: 1-800-810-7696
- All clients should respect the arrangements by Fargotour’s tour guide and driver. If for any reason a conflict develops, please call our emergency line at 1-800-810-7696 for immediate help. If any client disturbs others during the road trip, Joy Holiday reserves the right to legally terminate the service and end the client’s trip.
- Please call for your updated information, tour guide contact information, and your pickup location
between 15:00-18:00 pacific time one day before your departure. Any emergency incident during your trip, please contact Joy Holiday timely.
- Fargotour reserve the right to adjust itinerary.
- In case of inclement weather, traffic congestion, flight re-scheduling, mechanical failure or other unpredictable circumstances, our company representatives reserve the right to make appropriate changes based on the situation to protect the group’s interest and safety.
- Fargotour reserve the right to cancel the tour of any person who displays disruptive behavior which repeatedly hinders the enjoyment and comfort of other tour members, at any time anywhere. No refund will be given and we will not responsible of the consequences of their conduct
No matter what the reason for cancellation, this policy remains in effect.
- If you cannot go on the trip or part of the trip for any reason whatsoever, understand that any and all unused portion(s) of the trip are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- All clients are responsible for their personal belongings during the trip. Our tour leader and driver will try their best to assist clients in a search for their lost or misplaced items. However, we cannot guarantee such items will be found. If you find that any of your belongings are missing, please contact us immediately. After the trip, Joy Holiday can only hold your found item(s) for ONE MONTH, after that all unclaimed items will be donated to the charity organization, Goodwill.
Bus tour notice
*All the pick-up location changes need to finish one day prior to the departure date before 12 pm.
*Additional $100 fee will apply if you would like to change the pick-up location on the tour day.
*Additional $250 fee will apply if you miss the bus, we will need to arrange a charter bus for you.
Arrive SFO Airport, meet tour guide in the Airport at exit area.