Day 1 Hometown - Las Vegas
Option 1: Take the tour bus departing from San Francisco, head for Las Vegas with our experienced tour guide.
Option 2: Take the tour bus from Los Angeles. Our tour guide will meet at 1:00 PM in the bus parking lot of Las Vegas Chinatown (Address: 4255 Spring Mountain Rd. Las Vegas, NV89102). After lunch, our tour guide will check you in at 3:00 PM.
Option 3: Fly to Las Vegas. (Airfare not included.) Meet tour guide at 3:00 PM at the entrance of East Tower of Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino (Address：3000 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89109) or at 7:30 PM in the lobby of Harrah's Las Vegas (Address: 3475 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109)
Hotels : Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino or similar
Day 2 Las Vegas - Petrified Forest - Gallup
Visit Historic Route 66 at Seligman, the one which inspired the creation of 'Radiator Springs' in the movie 'Cars'. Then visit the beautiful and spiritual red rock country Sedona. Pass by the Petrified wood is known for its fossils which date back to the Triassic Period more than 200 million years ago. Spend the night in Gallup.
Hotels : Comfort Inn or similar
Day 3 Gallup - Mesa Verde - Arches - Moab
First stop of the day is Mesa Verde, which offers a spectacular look into the lives of the Ancestral Puebloans who made it their home for hundreds of years. Mesa Verde National Park is the largest archeological preserve of cliff dwellings in America. Our next stop is the Arches National Park, which boasts over 2,000 natural sandstone arches. Overnight stop in Moab - a city which attracts all types of outdoor adventurers.
Hotels : Super 8 Moab or similar
Day 4 Moab - Canyonlands - Arches - Monument Valley - Page
In the early morning, you can see the sunrise from the Canyonland National Park. If God were a stonemason, this place would be his workshop. Then, we move on to Monument Valley, featured by the clusters of vast sandstone butts. You can join a jeep tour (optional fee) that takes you directly into the site. Surrounded by the awesome nature, guests can enjoy a Native American style barbeque (meal price not included).
Hotels : Quality Inn or similar
Day 5 Lake Powell - Horseshoe Bend - Antelope Canyon - Bryce
Head for Lake Powell in the morning. You may take an optional 1 hour boat tour of the Lake Powell Canyons (optional fee), which is well worth the visit! We then go to the famous scenery, Horseshoe Bend, where the emerald green river take a 270-degrees turn. Then we visit the spectacular Navajo-owned Upper Antelope Canyon, where you can ride on jeeps and learn about Native American culture. Arrive Little Hollywood, Kanab, you may enjoy a Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout(optional fee). Lodging in Bryce.
Hotels : Bryce View Lodge or similar
Day 6 Bryce - Zion - Las Vegas
We head for Bryce Canyon as our first stop. Bryce Canyon is famous for its one of a kind of geological structure as a natural amphitheater. Later we will heading to Grand Canyon North Rim, which has the highest point (8,803 feet) in the whole Grand Canyon, we will visit the classic North Rim view, walk the paved trail out to Bright Angel Point, the trail is steel in places, with drop-offs and stairs, but provides dramatic views into Roaring Springs and Bright Angel Canyons. (We will replace North Rim with Zion National Park while North Rim closed). Zion, originated from Hebrew, means a sacred serene place. This magnificent sandstone Sacred Valley is consist of extremely tall and steep cliffs. We then leave for Las Vegas, arriving in the evening. You can join a guided tour to experience the beauty of Las Vegas. Optional activities include Night Tour, and one of the shows offered (optional fee).
*Grand Canyon North Rim will only open from 5/15-10/15, we will replace Grand Canyon North Rim with Zion National Park while North Rim closed or due to uncertain driving condition.
Hotels : Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino or similar
Day 7 Las Vegas - Hometown
Option 1: Take the tour bus heading back to Bay Area, arriving in the evening.
Option 2: Self check-out the hotel room. Take a flight back to your hometown. (Transportation to the airport and airfare are not included.)
Option 3: Self check-out the hotel room. Take the Vegas Express bus back to Los Angeles (please check pick-up time and location).
Fee and charges
Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
Professional tour guide
National Park tickets. (Exclude optional ones)
* The trip is non refundable and will be re-arranged if there is any uncontrollable situation. (weather, time, security, political factors and so on)*
*The third, the forth and the child need to be in the same room with the first and the second person. There are only two beds in one room.*
*All the tickets prices may vary due to the seasons and are subject to the final box office price *
Fee Not Included
Optional tours (Prices may vary due to the seasons and are subject to the final box office price):
Must pay $ 100 Costs: Grand Canyon South Rim, Bryce Canyon, Arches National Park, Monument Valley, Horseshoe Bay, Grand Dam, Stoner, Walnut Canyon
Nanxia IMAX: $ 14 (adults and children with the same price)
Nanxia helicopter: $ 240 (adults and children with the same price)
Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult $ 35 / Child (Under 12) $ 25
Large Las Vegas show: general seat $ 90 / VIP VIP $ 110
KÀ show: regular seat $ 160 / VIP seat VIP $ 180
Le Rêve show: regular seat $ 160 / VIP seat VIP $ 180
Monument Valley Jeep: $ 45 (adults and children with the same price)
Antelope Cavern: $ 65 (Adult & Child)
Bao Wei Lake: Adult $ 48 Child (Under 12 years old) $ 35
Canyonlands to see the sunrise: $ 15 (adults and children with the same price)
Indian barbecue: $ 15 (adults and children with the same price)
Cowboy meal: adult $ 25 children (under 12 years old) $ 15
All personal expenses including shopping expenses, paid TV, phone bill, hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges.
Suggested tipping rate is *$8/per day, per passenger, for our tour directors and bus drivers. (*Cash only)
Airport Pick-up Service fee for driver (min. $3.00/person)
Personal Travel Health Insurance
- All clients should respect the arrangements by tour guide and driver. If for any reason a conflict develops, please fargotour.com for immediate help. If any client disturbs others during the road trip, fargotour.com and local tour suppliers reserves the right to legally terminate the service and end the client’s trip.
- Please call for your updated information, tour guide contact information, and your pickup location
between 15:00-18:00 pacific time one day before your departure. Any emergency incident during your trip, please contact fargotour.com timely.
- fargotour.com & local tour suppliers reserve the right to adjust itinerary.
- In case of inclement weather, traffic congestion, flight re-scheduling, mechanical failure or other unpredictable circumstances, our company representatives reserve the right to make appropriate changes based on the situation to protect the group’s interest and safety.
- fargotour.com & local tour suppliers reserve the right to cancel the tour of any person who displays disruptive behavior which repeatedly hinders the enjoyment and comfort of other tour members, at any time anywhere. No refund will be given and we will not responsible of the consequences of their conduct
No matter what the reason for cancellation, this policy remains in effect.
- If you cannot go on the trip or part of the trip for any reason whatsoever, understand that any and all unused portion(s) of the trip are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- All clients are responsible for their personal belongings during the trip. Our tour leader and driver will try their best to assist clients in a search for their lost or misplaced items. However, we cannot guarantee such items will be found. If you find that any of your belongings are missing, please contact us immediately.
- *All the pick-up location changes need to finish one day prior to the departure date before 12 pm.
*Additional $100 fee will apply if you would like to change the pick-up location on the tour day.
*Additional $250 fee will apply if you miss the bus, we will need to arrange a charter bus for you.a
Pickup Location and Time
|接人地点Pick Up Location
||10122 Bandley Drive (Marina Food 永和超市-品客多门口)
||1688 Hostetter Road (99 Ranch Market 大华99超市門口)
||46196 Warm Springs Blvd. (Marina Foods永和超市門口)
||2774 Livermore Outlets Dr. (巴士停车区Tour Bus Parking Lot)
||777 Airport Blvd. (机场大道777, 红房顶旅馆大堂）
||199 California Drive #199 (Millbrae火車站/Bart站旁)
||291 Geary & Powell Street, Union Square (联合广场对面的Macy's门口)
||718 Franklin Street (Ruby King Bakery Cafe 金宝石饼家门口)
|*All passengers must arrive 10 minutes earlier prior to departure.If passenger missed the bus for personal reasons, passenger must pay an $250 additional charge for extra transportation.|