Day 1 Arrive in San Francisco
Arrive SFO Airport, meet tour guide in the Airport at exit area. Then head to hotel for free time. Dinner on your own. Pick up is 9AM to 6PM local time. For after hour pick up, the fee is $65/passenger for the first two persons, from the 3rd and after is $10/passenger. Or you may choose to take FREE Hotel Courtesy Shuttles (24-hour operated), which located at the Hotel Courtesy Shuttle island on the center island of the Departures Level roadway at all terminals. Make a phone call to contact the hotel are available in the shelters at each zone. (Click here to see the Hotel Courtesy Shuttle pick-up locations.)
If your flight is delayed or changed, please call us immediately to arrange new pick-up time, otherwise you may be charged additional fees.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Similar
Day 2 San Francisco City Tour
Enjoy a full day of guided tour in America’s favorite city with all its amazing cultural and historical attractions. Itinerary includes famous scenic spots like Union Square, City Hall, Fisherman’s Wharf (Bay Cruise optional), Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, and Twin Peaks. Also we will pass by other places such as Chinatown, Financial District, Castro Street, St. Mary’s Cathedral and more.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Similar
Day 3 Bay Area - Las Vegas
Depart the Bay Area, led by our professional guide, begin the spiritual journey to the wilderness. Head to Las Vegas and spend the night.
Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn Henderson or Similar
Day 4 Sedona - Petrified Forest - New Mexico
Visit Historic Route 66. then visit the beautiful and spiritual red rock country Sedona. Visit Petried Forest and Painted Desert. They are wood fossils from thousands years ago.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Gallup or Similar
Day 5 Mesa Verde - Arches
Visit ancient dwellings of Mesa Verde that takes you back thousands of years. Learn about pre-historic people of the American Southwest. Visit Arches, where the spirit of the landscape will bring you to an enchanted world. Overnight in Moab.
Hotel: Super 8 Moab or Similar
Day 6 Canyonlands - Arches - Monument Valley
Visit Canyonlands for sunrise (Optional fees) Continue visiting Arches, then see the most photogenic spots of Monument Valley (Optional fees), also you can enjoy the delicious Indian Meal.
Hotel: Quality Inn at Lake Powell or Similar
Day 7 Horseshoe Bend - Antelope Slot Canyon - Lake Powell - Little Hollywood
See the beautiful and mysterious Antelope Canyon (Optional fees). Take a boat tour on the beautiful Lake Powell (Optional fees). Arrive Little Hollywood, Kanab, you may enjoy a Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout. (Optional fees)
Hotel: Bryce View Lodge or Similar
Day 8 Bryce Canyon - Zion - Las Vegas
Walk the trail of Bryce Canyon, the most beautiful canyon in the West! Then visit Zion, the magnificent and breath taking sandstone monoliths. Arrive Las Vegas for a fun filled evening.
Hotel: Flamingo Las Vegas or Similar
Day 9 Las Vegas - Los Angeles
Arrive LA and start a city tour, which will include the Chinese Theatre, home of the Academy Awards etc. Overnight in Los Angeles. Stroll down Olvera Street, located in the oldest part of Los Angeles, depicted by the quaintness of Mexican culture. Visit the Avila Adobe, the oldest standing residence in Los Angeles that was built in 1818. Walk into the Mexican-style marketplace filled with various leather goods, and arts and crafts made in Mexico, as if you were in a traditional Mexican town. Pass by Chinatown.
Hotel: Holiday Inn La Mirada or Similar
Day 10 Disneyland Or SD Tour + SeaWorld or Balboa Park + Midway Aircraft Carriers
Choice 1: Disneyland Or California Adventure (Choose One or Both Options)
[Option A - Disneyland Park (Optional)]
Immerse yourself in tales from some of your favorite Disney films, visit Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, New Orleans Square, Adventureland, Critter country, Mickey’s Toontown, and Frontierland.
[Option B - Disney’s California Adventure Park (Optional)]
Where Disney magic meets California fun. Featuring four lands: Golden State, Hollywood Picture Backlot, Paradise Pier and “a bug’s land.”
[Option C - Both Parks (Optional: One Day - Two Parks Hopper Ticket)]
Choice 2: San Diego Tour(Optional) + Sea World(Optional) or Balboa Park(Free Activities) or Midway Aircraft Carriers(Optional)
Enjoy the San Diego city tour in the morning, including old town tour and the Bay Cruise (Optional fee). Then you may choose one from below:
[Option D - San Diego Tour (Optional) + SeaWorld (Optional)]
Visit the world’s most popular marine life park -- Sea World at noon. Watch a variety of incredible shows performed by the killer whales, penguins, sea lions, dolphins, sea lions, and much more! You can also enjoy the exciting rides like “Shipwreck Rapids” , “Journey to Atlantis” , and “Wild Arctic Ride.” Return to same hotel in LA.
[Option E - San Diego Tour (Optional) + Balboa Park (Free Activities)]
Around noon, passengers who do not go to Sea World may enjoy your free time in Balboa Park, the largest urban cultural park in the United States. You will enjoy many museums, theaters and restaurants. Return to same hotel in LA.
[Option F - San Diego Tour (Optional) + Midway Aircraft Carriers (Optional)]
Around noon, enter a floating city at sea and walk in the footsteps of 225,000 Midway sailors, experiencing the grandness of America’s longest-serving aircraft carriers. Aboard and discover the history and secret of Midway Aircraft Carriers, exploring more than 60 exhibits with a collection of 29 restored aircraft.
Hotel: Holiday Inn La Mirada or Similar
Day 11 Universal Studios(Optional) - Hometown/Back to San Francisco by bus next day
The world-famous theme park dedicated to the magic of movie making. Go behind-the-scenes on the legendary Studio Tour to explore where Hollywood movies are made and experience the largest movie set street expansion in Hollywood history. You can take the movie-themed thrill rides and watch the shows that will put you inside some of the world’s biggest movie scenes. Don’t miss the new King Kong 360 3-D attraction and meet your favorite characters with the everlasting memories.
Later, we will transfer passenger to LAX Airport. (Please arrange your flight depart after 9:00PM.)
You can also follow our bus return to San Francisco on the next day, and LAX hotel Holiday Inn $95/room/night for Day 11.
Fee and charges
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Hotel Accommodations
- Professional tour guide
- National Park tickets. (Exclude optional ones)
* The trip is non refundable and will be re-arranged if there is any uncontrollable situation. (weather, time, security, political factors and so on)*
*The third, the forth and the child need to be in the same room with the first and the second person. There are only two beds in one room.*
*All the tickets prices may vary due to the seasons and are subject to the final box office price *
Fee Not Included
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to the seasons and are subject to the final box office price):
- San Francisco Bay cruise $28/$20 (ages 5-17)
- Monument $35/25
- Antelope Canyon $60
- Lake Powell $45/$35
- Sunrise at Canyonlands $15
- Indian BBQ $15;
- Choice 1:
- [Option A - Disneyland Park] Disneyland: Adult $96 / Child $90
- [Option B - Disney’s California Adventure Park] California Adventure: Adult $96 / Child $90)
- [Option C - Both Parks (One Day - Two Parks Hopper Ticket)] Hopper upgrade Ticket: Adult $150 / Child $144)
- Choice 2: San Diego Tour(Optional) + SeaWorld or Balboa Park or Midway Aircraft Carriers
- [Option D - San Diego Tour + SeaWorld] San Diego City Tour $55/$45 + SeaWorld Ticket $75: Adult $130 / Child $120
- [Option E - San Diego Tour + Balboa Park] San Diego City Tour $55/$45 + Balboa Park: Adult $55 / Child $45
- [Option F - San Diego Tour + Midway Aircraft Carriers] San Diego City Tour $55/$45 + Midway Aircraft Carriers$19/$10: Adult $74 / Child $55
- All personal expenses including shopping expenses, paid TV, phone bill, hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Suggested tipping rate is *$8/per day, per passenger, for our tour directors and bus drivers. (*Cash only)
- Airport Pick-up Service fee for driver (min. $3.00/person)
- Personal Travel Health Insurance
- All clients should respect the arrangements by tour guide and driver. If for any reason a conflict develops, please fargotour.com for immediate help. If any client disturbs others during the road trip, fargotour.com and local tour suppliers reserves the right to legally terminate the service and end the client’s trip.
- Please call for your updated information, tour guide contact information, and your pickup location
between 15:00-18:00 pacific time one day before your departure. Any emergency incident during your trip, please contact fargotour.com timely.
- fargotour.com & local tour suppliers reserve the right to adjust itinerary.
- In case of inclement weather, traffic congestion, flight re-scheduling, mechanical failure or other unpredictable circumstances, our company representatives reserve the right to make appropriate changes based on the situation to protect the group’s interest and safety.
- fargotour.com & local tour suppliers reserve the right to cancel the tour of any person who displays disruptive behavior which repeatedly hinders the enjoyment and comfort of other tour members, at any time anywhere. No refund will be given and we will not responsible of the consequences of their conduct
No matter what the reason for cancellation, this policy remains in effect.
- If you cannot go on the trip or part of the trip for any reason whatsoever, understand that any and all unused portion(s) of the trip are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- All clients are responsible for their personal belongings during the trip. Our tour leader and driver will try their best to assist clients in a search for their lost or misplaced items. However, we cannot guarantee such items will be found. If you find that any of your belongings are missing, please contact us immediately.
Bus tour notice
*All the pick-up location changes need to finish one day prior to the departure date before 12 pm.
*Additional $100 fee will apply if you would like to change the pick-up location on the tour day.
*Additional $250 fee will apply if you miss the bus, we will need to arrange a charter bus for you.a