Day 1 Bay Area - Las Vegas
Depart the Bay Area, led by our professional guide, begin the spiritual journey to the wilderness. Head to Las Vegas and spend the night. Customers could either choose our local tour bus or fly by their own. Passengers who arrival Las Vegas by flight, please meet our tour guide in the hotel Flamingo lobby at 7:30PM.
Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn Henderson or Similar
Day 2 Sedona - Petrified Forest - New Mexico
Visit Historic Route 66. then visit the beautiful and spiritual red rock country Sedona. Visit Petried Forest and Painted Desert. They are wood fossils from thousands years ago.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Gallup or Similar
Day 3 Mesa Verde - Arches
Visit ancient dwellings of Mesa Verde that takes you back thousands of years. Learn about pre-historic Southwest American. Visit Arches, where the spirit of the landscape will bring you to an enchanted world. Stay in Moab.
Hotel: Super 8 Moab or Similar
Day 4 Canyonlands - Arches - Monument Valley
Visit Canyonlands for sunrise (additional fee). Continue the trip in Arches, and then see the most photogenic spots of Monument Valley (additional fee). Also you can enjoy the delicious Indian BBQ (additional fee).
Hotel: Quality Inn at Lake Powell or Similar
Day 5 5Horseshoe Bend - Antelope Slot Canyon - Lake Powell - Little Hollywood
See the beautiful and mysterious Antelope Canyon (additional fee). Take an optional boat tour on the beautiful Lake Powell (additional fee). Arrive Little Hollywood, Kanab, you may enjoy a Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout (additional fee).
Hotel: Bryce View Lodge or Similar
Day 6 Bryce Canyon - Zion - Las Vegas
Walk the trail of Bryce Canyon, the most beautiful canyon in the West! Then visit Zion, the magnificent and breath taking sandstone monoliths. Arrive Las Vegas for a fun filled evening.
Hotel: Flamingo Las Vegas or Similar
Day 7 Las Vegas - SF Bay Area
Take our bus back to SF bay area. We shall arrive in the early evening.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Similar
Day 8 San Francisco City Tour
Enjoy a full day of guided tour in America’s favorite city with all its amazing cultural and historical attractions. Itinerary includes famous scenic spots like Union Square, City Hall, Fisherman’s Wharf (Bay Cruise optional), Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, and Twin Peaks. Also we will pass by other places such as Chinatown, Financial District, Castro Street, St. Mary’s Cathedral and more. After the tour, head to SFO airport for the flight to hometown. Please book the flight departs after 9:00pm.
Fee and charges
- Includes 17 Miles ticket
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Hearst Castle ticket $25 / Child $12
- Professional tour guide
* The trip is non refundable and will be re-arranged if there is any uncontrollable situation. (weather, time, security, political factors and so on)*
*The third, the forth and the child need to be in the same room with the first and the second person. There are only two beds in one room.*
*All the tickets prices may vary due to the seasons and are subject to the final box office price *
Fee not Included:
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to the seasons and are subject to the final box office price):
Monument Valley $35/$25;
Antelope Slot Canyon $60
Lake Powell $45/$35;
Visit Canyonlands Sunrise $15
Indian BBQ $15; Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout $23
San Francisco Tour cruise $28/$20 (ages 5-17)
- All personal expenses including shopping expenses, paid TV, phone bill, hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Suggested tipping rate is *$8/per day, per passenger, for our tour directors and bus drivers. (*Cash only)
- Airport Pick-up Service fee for driver (min. $3.00/person)
- Personal Travel Health Insurance
- Emergency Phone: 1-800-810-7696
- All clients should respect the arrangements by Fargotour’s tour guide and driver. If for any reason a conflict develops, please call our emergency line at 1-800-810-7696 for immediate help. If any client disturbs others during the road trip, Joy Holiday reserves the right to legally terminate the service and end the client’s trip.
- Please call for your updated information, tour guide contact information, and your pickup location
between 15:00-18:00 pacific time one day before your departure. Any emergency incident during your trip, please contact Joy Holiday timely.
- Fargotour reserve the right to adjust itinerary.
- In case of inclement weather, traffic congestion, flight re-scheduling, mechanical failure or other unpredictable circumstances, our company representatives reserve the right to make appropriate changes based on the situation to protect the group’s interest and safety.
- Fargotour reserve the right to cancel the tour of any person who displays disruptive behavior which repeatedly hinders the enjoyment and comfort of other tour members, at any time anywhere. No refund will be given and we will not responsible of the consequences of their conduct
No matter what the reason for cancellation, this policy remains in effect.
- If you cannot go on the trip or part of the trip for any reason whatsoever, understand that any and all unused portion(s) of the trip are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- All clients are responsible for their personal belongings during the trip. Our tour leader and driver will try their best to assist clients in a search for their lost or misplaced items. However, we cannot guarantee such items will be found. If you find that any of your belongings are missing, please contact us immediately. After the trip, Joy Holiday can only hold your found item(s) for ONE MONTH, after that all unclaimed items will be donated to the charity organization, Goodwill.
Bus tour notice
*All the pick-up location changes need to finish one day prior to the departure date before 12 pm.
*Additional $100 fee will apply if you would like to change the pick-up location on the tour day.
*Additional $250 fee will apply if you miss the bus, we will need to arrange a charter bus for you.
| SF Bayarea|
||10122 Bandley Drive (Marina Food)
||1688 Hostetter Road (99 Ranch Market)
||46196 Warm Springs Blvd. (Marina Foods)
||1919 Davis Street (Walmart)
||777 Airport Blvd. (Red Roof Inn.）
||199 California Drive #199
||291 Geary & Powell Street, (Union Square/Macy's)
||718 Franklin Street (Ruby King Bakery Cafe)
|Los Angeles (China Town)
||850 N. Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012
||123 S. Lincoln Ave. Monterey Park, CA 91755
||1015 S Nogales St., Rowland Heights, CA 91748
|Harrah's Las Vegas
||3475 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas. (Harrah's parking lot)