Day 1 Arrive San Francisco
Arrive SFO Airport, meet tour guide in the Airport at exit area. Then head to hotel for free time. Dinner on your own. Pick up is 9AM to 6PM local time. For after hour pick up, the fee is $65/passenger for the first two persons, from the 3rd and after is $10/passenger. Or you may choose to take FREE Hotel Courtesy Shuttles (24-hour operated), which located at the Hotel Courtesy Shuttle island on the center island of the Departures Level roadway at all terminals. telephone to contact the hotel are available in the shelters at each zone. (Click here to see the Hotel Courtesy Shuttle pick-up locations.)
If your flight is delayed or changed, please call us immediately to arrange new pick-up time, otherwise you may be charged additional fees.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Similar
Day 2 San Francisco - Yosemite - Fresno
Take a road trip to Yosemite National Park, the internationally recognized World Heritage Site that offers a panoramic view of its miraculous granite cliffs, waterfalls, clear streams, and biological diversity. Don’t worry about the opportunities of taking photo. Get ready to view the 620-foot Bridalveil Fall that may show shimmering rainbows in the late afternoon, the granite monolith, El Capitan, and Half Dome. Merced River, a federally designated Wild and Scenic River; and Yosemite Falls, where the upper, middle, and lower falls cumulatively form the highest waterfall in North America (2,425 feet). We then will be heading to Fresno to spend the night.
Hotel: Radisson Hotel, Fresno or Similar
Day 3 Fresno - Las Vegas
Visit the shopping outlet on the way to Las Vegas, and arrive Las Vegas in the early afternoon. The famous Strip has lots of sumptuous hotels with the best performances, luxurious shopping and some of the finest dining in the world. You may join an optional night tour and see a breathtaking show, as well as experiencing world-class casinos and the sleepless strip with dazzling neon lights. (Optional fee)
Hotel: Flamingo Las Vegas or Similar
Day 4 1: Grand Canyon West Rim - Hoover Dam OR 2: Grand Canyon South Rim (Fees Vary)
Grand Canyon West: Approximately 2.5-hour drive from Las Vegas allows for us to stay and visit for 4 hours. From the unobstructed views on the bus tour, you may take photos of the canyon’s uniqueness. Skywalk (optional), located at the far western end of Grand Canyon, is managed by the Hualapai Tribe. On Skywalk, you can enjoy the magnificent view from 4000 feet above, standing upon a horseshoe-shaped steel frame with a glass bottom. Rocks that date back 1.8 billion years line the bottom of the canyon. You may also board helicopters (optional) for canyon flyovers and descend and land 3500 feet into the Hualapai Indian Territory within the Grand Canyon. Take a stop at the gigantic Hoover Dam to see one of the greatest engineering masterpiece in history. We then will return to Las Vegas at about 6pm.
South Rim: Approximately 4.5 hours of driving from Las Vegas will take you to the Grand Canyon’s South Rim. See the canyon from the South Rim with its dramatic views into the deep inner gorge of the Colorado River. You can take time to explore the Grand Canyon at your own pace. Due to time constraint for the driver, we will stay at the site for 1 hour, and then return and arrive at Las Vegas at about 8pm.
(It may be necessary to change other company’s bus to provide the service of Grand Canyon South/West tour)
Hotel: Flamingo Las Vegas or Similar
Day 5 Las Vegas - Hometown/San Francisco
Leaving from Las Vegas, head to Las Vegas International Airport by yourself.
Or transport to San Francisco/Bay area by our bus.
Fee and charges
- Including Nation Parks ticket
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Hearst Castle ticket $25 / Child $12
- Professional tour guide
* The trip is non refundable and will be re-arranged if there is any uncontrollable situation. (weather, time, security, political factors and so on)*
Fee not Included:
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to the seasons and are subject to the final box office price):
Grand Canyon South Rim: $50
Grand Canyon South Rim: Imax Movie $14/$10.5 (ages 6-10)
Las Vegas night tour: Adult $25 / Child $15 (Effective start Jan. 1, 2016 Las Vegas night tour: Adult $35 / Child $25)
Las Vegas Night Tour $25/$15
Jubilee Show: $90 / VIP$110
KÀ Show: $160 / VIP$180
Le Rêve Show: $160 / VIP$180
- All personal expenses including shopping expenses, paid TV, phone bill, hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Suggested tipping rate is *$8/per day, per passenger, for our tour directors and bus drivers. (*Cash only)
- Airport Pick-up Service fee for driver (min. $3.00/person)
- Personal Travel Health Insurance
- Emergency Phone: 1-800-810-7696
- All clients should respect the arrangements by Fargotour’s tour guide and driver. If for any reason a conflict develops, please call our emergency line at 1-800-810-7696 for immediate help. If any client disturbs others during the road trip, Joy Holiday reserves the right to legally terminate the service and end the client’s trip.
- Please call for your updated information, tour guide contact information, and your pickup location
between 15:00-18:00 pacific time one day before your departure. Any emergency incident during your trip, please contact Joy Holiday timely.
- Fargotour reserve the right to adjust itinerary.
- In case of inclement weather, traffic congestion, flight re-scheduling, mechanical failure or other unpredictable circumstances, our company representatives reserve the right to make appropriate changes based on the situation to protect the group’s interest and safety.
- Fargotour reserve the right to cancel the tour of any person who displays disruptive behavior which repeatedly hinders the enjoyment and comfort of other tour members, at any time anywhere. No refund will be given and we will not responsible of the consequences of their conduct
No matter what the reason for cancellation, this policy remains in effect.
- If you cannot go on the trip or part of the trip for any reason whatsoever, understand that any and all unused portion(s) of the trip are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- All clients are responsible for their personal belongings during the trip. Our tour leader and driver will try their best to assist clients in a search for their lost or misplaced items. However, we cannot guarantee such items will be found. If you find that any of your belongings are missing, please contact us immediately. After the trip, Joy Holiday can only hold your found item(s) for ONE MONTH, after that all unclaimed items will be donated to the charity organization, Goodwill.
Bus tour notice
*All the pick-up location changes need to finish one day prior to the departure date before 12 pm.
*Additional $100 fee will apply if you would like to change the pick-up location on the tour day.
*Additional $250 fee will apply if you miss the bus, we will need to arrange a charter bus for you.