Day 1 Bay Area - Yosemite - Fresno
Take a road trip to Yosemite National Park, the internationally recognized World Heritage Site that offers a panoramic view of its miraculous granite cliffs, waterfalls, clear streams, and biological diversity. Hardly lacking for photo opportunities, get ready to view the 620-foot Bridalveil Fall that may show shimmering rainbows in the late afternoon; favorites amongst rock climbing enthusiast, the granite monolith, El Capitan, and Half Dome; Merced River, a federally designated Wild and Scenic River; and Yosemite Falls, where the upper, middle, and lower falls cumulatively form the highest waterfall in North America (2,425 feet). We then will be heading to Fresno to spend the night.
Hotel: Radisson Hotel, Fresno or Similar
Day 2 Fresno - Las Vegas
Visit the shopping outlet on the way to Las Vegas, and arrive Las Vegas in the early afternoon. The famous Strip offers exciting venues with top performances, extravagant shopping and some of the finest dining in the world. You may join an optional night tour and see a breathtaking show, as well as experiencing world-class casinos and the sleepless strip with dazzling neon lights. (Optional fees not included)
Hotel: Flamingo Las Vegas or Similar
Day 3 Option 1: Grand Canyon West Rim - Hoover Dam OR Option 2: Grand Canyon South Rim (Fees Vary)
Grand Canyon West: Approximately 2.5-hour drive from Las Vegas allows for us to stay and visit for 4 hours. From the unobstructed views on the bus tour, you may take photos of the canyon’s uniqueness. Skywalk (optional), located at the far western end of Grand Canyon, is managed by the Hualapai Tribe. On Skywalk, you can enjoy the magnificent view from 4000 feet above, standing upon a horseshoe-shaped steel frame with a glass bottom. Rocks that date back 1.8 billion years line the bottom of the canyon. You may also board helicopters (optional) for canyon flyovers and descend and land 3500 feet into the Hualapai Indian Territory within the Grand Canyon. Take a stop at the gigantic Hoover Dam to see one of the greatest engineering masterpiece in history. We then will return to Las Vegas at about 6pm.
South Rim: Approximately 4.5 hours of driving from Las Vegas will take you to the Grand Canyon’s South Rim. See the canyon from the South Rim with its dramatic views into the deep inner gorge of the Colorado River. You can take time to explore the Grand Canyon at your own pace. Due to time constraint for the driver, we will stay at the site for 1 hour, and then return and arrive at Las Vegas at about 8pm.
(It may be necessary to change other company’s bus to provide the service of Grand Canyon South/West tour)
Hotel: Flamingo Las Vegas or Similar
Day 4 Las Vegas - Los Angeles City Tour
Arrive Los Angeles, one of the biggest cities of the West Coast. Begin with a city tour including the Chinese Theatre, The Dolby Theatre (formerly known as the Kodak Theatre) in Hollywood, which is the place hosting the Academy Awards, and the Hollywood Bowl, one of the world’s largest outdoor amphitheaters since 1922. Visit Olvera Street, located in the oldest part of Los Angeles, with an original feeling of the traditional Mexican culture. Pass by Walt Disney Concert Hall and Chinatown. Spend the night in Los Angeles.
Hotel: Holiday Inn La Mirada or Similar
Day 5 Disneyland Or SDTour + SeaWorld or Balboa Park + Midway Aircraft Carriers
Choice 1: Disneyland Or California Adventure (Choose One or Both Options)
[Option A - Disneyland Park (Optional)]
Immerse yourself in tales from some of your favorite Disney films, visit Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, New Orleans Square, Adventureland, Critter country, Mickey’s Toontown, and Frontierland.
[Option B - Disney’s California Adventure Park (Optional)]
Where Disney magic meets California fun. Featuring four lands: Golden State, Hollywood Picture Backlot, Paradise Pier and “a bug’s land.”
[Option C - Both Parks (Optional: One Day - Two Parks Hopper Ticket)]
Choice 2: San Diego Tour(Optional) + Sea World(Optional) or Balboa Park(Free Activities) or Midway Aircraft Carriers(Optional)
Enjoy the San Diego city tour in the morning, including old town tour and the Bay Cruise (Optional fee). Then you may choose one from below:
[Option D - San Diego Tour (Optional) + SeaWorld (Optional)]
Visit the world’s most popular marine life park -- Sea World at noon. Watch a variety of incredible shows performed by the killer whales, penguins, sea lions, dolphins, sea lions, and much more! You can also enjoy the exciting rides like “Shipwreck Rapids” , “Journey to Atlantis” , and “Wild Arctic Ride.” Return to same hotel in LA.
[Option E - San Diego Tour (Optional) + Balboa Park (Free Activities)]
Around noon, passengers who do not go to Sea World may enjoy your free time in Balboa Park, the largest urban cultural park in the United States. You will enjoy many museums, theaters and restaurants. Return to same hotel in LA.
[Option F - San Diego Tour (Optional) + Midway Aircraft Carriers (Optional)]
Around noon, enter a floating city at sea and walk in the footsteps of 225,000 Midway sailors, experiencing the grandness of America’s longest-serving aircraft carriers. Aboard and discover the history and secret of Midway Aircraft Carriers, exploring more than 60 exhibits with a collection of 29 restored aircraft.
Hotel: Holiday Inn La Mirada or Similar
Day 6 Universal Studios（Not include admission ticket）
The world-famous theme park dedicated to the magic of movie making. Go behind-the-scenes on the legendary Studio Tour to explore where Hollywood movies are made and experience the largest movie set street expansion in Hollywood history. You can take the movie-themed thrill rides and watch the shows that will put you inside some of the world’s biggest movie scenes. Don’t miss the new King Kong 360 3-D attraction and meet your favorite characters with the everlasting memories.
*We provided the transportation to LAX for the guests who want to end their tour early. Please book the flight departs after 9:00pm.
Hotel: Holiday Inn La Mirada or Similar
Day 7 Los Angeles Area Tour - Bay Area OR LA Airport - Hometown
Pass by UCLA, the famous Ivy League School in Southern California, and then enter Beverly Hills through Sunset Blvd. Beverly Hills is the favorite shopping place for the Hollywood stars. Visit Rodeo Drive and Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, the filming locations in the movie Pretty Woman. Stop by the famous Santa Monica beach and pier, enjoy the world’s famous Californian beach. Then head back to the bay area.
* Guests who want to end their tour early could take flights back to their hometown at LAX. Transportation fees not included.
Fee and charges
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Hotel Accommodations
- Professional tour guide
- National Park tickets. (Exclude optional ones)
* The trip is non refundable and will be re-arranged if there is any uncontrollable situation. (weather, time, security, political factors and so on)*
*The third, the forth and the child need to be in the same room with the first and the second person. There are only two beds in one room.*
*All the tickets prices may vary due to the seasons and are subject to the final box office price *
Fee Not Included
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to the seasons and are subject to the final box office price):
- Grand Canyon South Imax Movie $14/$10.5 (ages 6-10)
- Grand Canyon Rim Helicopiter $210 (Prices subject to availability.)
- Lake Powell Cruise $45/$35
- Antelope Slot Canyon: $60
- Las Vegas night tour $25/$15;
- Jubilee Show:$90 / VIP$110; KÀ Show:$160/$180; Le Rêve Show:$160-$180
- Universal Studio admission: Adult $90 / Child $84
- Choice 1: Disneyland Or California Adventure (Choose One or Both Options)
- [Option A - Disneyland Park] Disneyland: Adult $96 / Child $90
- [Option B - Disney’s California Adventure Park] California Adventure: Adult $96 / Child $90)
- [Option C - Both Parks (One Day - Two Parks Hopper Ticket)] Hopper upgrade Ticket: Adult $150 / Child $144)
- Choice 2: San Diego Tour(Optional) + SeaWorld or Balboa Park or Midway Aircraft Carriers
- [Option D - San Diego Tour + SeaWorld] San Diego City Tour $55/$45 + SeaWorld Ticket $75: Adult $130 / Child $120
- [Option E - San Diego Tour + Balboa Park] San Diego City Tour $55/$45 + Balboa Park: Adult $55 / Child $45
- [Option F - San Diego Tour + Midway Aircraft Carriers] San Diego City Tour $55/$45 + Midway Aircraft Carriers$19/$10: Adult $74 / Child $55
- Effective starting Jan.1, 2016 Choice 2 : San Diego Tour(Optional) + SeaWorld or Balboa Park or Midway Aircraft Carriers
- [Option D - San Diego Tour + SeaWorld] San Diego City Tour $65/$55 + SeaWorld Ticket $75: Adult $140 / Child $130
- [Option E - San Diego Tour + Balboa Park] San Diego City Tour $65/$55 + Balboa Park: Adult $65 / Child $55
- [Option F - San Diego Tour + Midway Aircraft Carriers] San Diego City Tour $65/$55 + Midway Aircraft Carriers$19/$10: Adult $84 / Child $65
- All personal expenses including shopping expenses, paid TV, phone bill, hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Suggested tipping rate is *$8/per day, per passenger, for our tour directors and bus drivers. (*Cash only)
- Airport Pick-up Service fee for driver (min. $3.00/person)
- Personal Travel Health Insurance
- Emergency Phone: 1-800-810-7696
- All clients should respect the arrangements by Fargotour’s tour guide and driver. If for any reason a conflict develops, please call our emergency line at 1-800-810-7696 for immediate help. If any client disturbs others during the road trip, Joy Holiday reserves the right to legally terminate the service and end the client’s trip.
- Please call for your updated information, tour guide contact information, and your pickup location
between 15:00-18:00 pacific time one day before your departure. Any emergency incident during your trip, please contact Joy Holiday timely.
- Fargotour reserve the right to adjust itinerary.
- In case of inclement weather, traffic congestion, flight re-scheduling, mechanical failure or other unpredictable circumstances, our company representatives reserve the right to make appropriate changes based on the situation to protect the group’s interest and safety.
- Fargotour reserve the right to cancel the tour of any person who displays disruptive behavior which repeatedly hinders the enjoyment and comfort of other tour members, at any time anywhere. No refund will be given and we will not responsible of the consequences of their conduct
No matter what the reason for cancellation, this policy remains in effect.
- If you cannot go on the trip or part of the trip for any reason whatsoever, understand that any and all unused portion(s) of the trip are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- All clients are responsible for their personal belongings during the trip. Our tour leader and driver will try their best to assist clients in a search for their lost or misplaced items. However, we cannot guarantee such items will be found. If you find that any of your belongings are missing, please contact us immediately. After the trip, Joy Holiday can only hold your found item(s) for ONE MONTH, after that all unclaimed items will be donated to the charity organization, Goodwill.
Bus tour notice
*All the pick-up location changes need to finish one day prior to the departure date before 12 pm.
*Additional $100 fee will apply if you would like to change the pick-up location on the tour day.
*Additional $250 fee will apply if you miss the bus, we will need to arrange a charter bus for you.
Pickup Location and Time
|接人地点Pick Up Location
||10122 Bandley Drive (Marina Food 永和超市-品客多门口)
||1688 Hostetter Road (99 Ranch Market 大华99超市门口)
||46196 Warm Springs Blvd. (Marina Foods永和超市门口)
||2774 Livermore Outlets Dr. (巴士停车区Tour Bus Parking Lot)
||777 Airport Blvd. (机场大道777, 红房顶旅馆大堂）
||199 California Drive #199 (Millbrae火車站/Bart站旁)
||291 Geary & Powell Street, Union Square (联合广场对面的Macy's门口)
||718 Franklin Street (Ruby King Bakery Cafe 金宝石饼家门口)
|*All passengers must arrive 10 minutes earlier prior to departure.If passenger missed the bus for personal reasons, passenger must pay an $250 additional charge for extra transportation.|