Day 1 Bay Area - Yosemite - Fresno
Take a road trip to Yosemite National Park, the internationally recognized World Heritage Site that offers a panoramic view of its miraculous granite cliffs, waterfalls, clear streams, and biological diversity. Hardly lacking for photo opportunities, get ready to view the 620-foot Bridalveil Fall that may show shimmering rainbows in the late afternoon; favorites amongst rock climbing enthusiast, the granite monolith, El Capitan, and Half Dome; Merced River, a federally designated Wild and Scenic River; and Yosemite Falls, where the upper, middle, and lower falls cumulatively form the highest waterfall in North America (2,425 feet). We then will be heading to Fresno to spend the night.
Radisson Hotel, Fresnoor Similar
Day 2 Fresno - Las Vegas
Visit the shopping outlet on the way to Las Vegas, and arrive Las Vegas in the early afternoon. The famous Strip offers exciting venues with top performances, extravagant shopping and some of the finest dining in the world. You may join an optional night tour and see a breathtaking show, as well as experiencing world-class casinos and the sleepless strip with dazzling neon lights. (Optional fees not included)
Hotel: Flamingo, LV (Some holidays excluded)or Similar
Day 3 Option 1: Grand Canyon West Rim - Hoover Dam OR Option 2: Grand Canyon South Rim (Fees Vary)
Grand Canyon West: Approximately 2.5-hour drive from Las Vegas allows for us to stay and visit for 4 hours. From the unobstructed views on the bus tour, you may take photos of the canyon’s uniqueness. Skywalk (optional), located at the far western end of Grand Canyon, is managed by the Hualapai Tribe. On Skywalk, you can enjoy the magnificent view from 4000 feet above, standing upon a horseshoe-shaped steel frame with a glass bottom. Rocks that date back 1.8 billion years line the bottom of the canyon. You may also board helicopters (optional) for canyon flyovers and descend and land 3500 feet into the Hualapai Indian Territory within the Grand Canyon. Take a stop at the gigantic Hoover Dam to see one of the greatest engineering masterpiece in history. We then will return to Las Vegas at about 6pm.
South Rim: Approximately 4.5 hours of driving from Las Vegas will take you to the Grand Canyon’s South Rim. See the canyon from the South Rim with its dramatic views into the deep inner gorge of the Colorado River. You can take time to explore the Grand Canyon at your own pace. Due to time constraint for the driver, we will stay at the site for 1 hour, and then return and arrive at Las Vegas at about 8pm.
(It may be necessary to change other company’s bus to provide the service of Grand Canyon South/West tour)
Hotel: Flamingo, LV (Some holidays excluded)or Similar
Day 4 Las Vegas - Bay Area
Return home with the group and arrive into the Bay Area in the early evening. Flying back to your hometown is optional and taxi fees to airport are not included. Share the memorable vacation experience in the southwest scenery with your loved ones.
Fee and charges
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Hotel Accommodations
- Professional tour guide
- National Park tickets. (Exclude optional ones)
* The trip is non refundable and will be re-arranged if there is any uncontrollable situation. (weather, time, security, political factors and so on)*
*The third, the forth and the child need to be in the same room with the first and the second person. There are only two beds in one room.*
*All the tickets prices may vary due to the seasons and are subject to the final box office price *
Fee not Included
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to the seasons and are subject to the final box office price)
- Grand Canyon South Imax Rim: $50
- Grand Canyon South Imax Movie: $14/$10.5 (ages 6-10)
- Grand Canyon West Rim: $80 (including lunch), Skywalk: $35, Helicopter+Boat: $210
- Las Vegas night tour: $25 / $15
- Jubilee Show: $90 / VIP$110
- KÀ Show: $160 / $180
- Le Rêve Show: $160 / $180
- All personal expenses including shopping expenses, paid TV, phone bill, hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Suggested tipping rate is *$8/per day, per passenger, for our tour directors and bus drivers. (*Cash only)
- Airport Pick-up Service fee for driver (min. $3.00/person)
- Personal Travel Health Insurance
- In case of inclement weather, traffic congestion, flight re-scheduling, mechanical failure or other unpredictable circumstances, our company representatives reserve the right to make appropriate changes based on the situation to protect the group’s interest and safety.
- Fargotour reserve the right to cancel the tour of any person who displays disruptive behavior which repeatedly hinders the enjoyment and comfort of other tour members, at any time anywhere. No refund will be given and we will not responsible of the consequences of their conduct
No matter what the reason for cancellation, this policy remains in effect.
- If you cannot go on the trip or part of the trip for any reason whatsoever, understand that any and all unused portion(s) of the trip are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- All clients are responsible for their personal belongings during the trip. Our tour leader and driver will try their best to assist clients in a search for their lost or misplaced items. However, we cannot guarantee such items will be found.
Bus tour notice
*All the pick-up location changes need to finish one day prior to the departure date before 12 pm.
*Additional $100 fee will apply if you would like to change the pick-up location on the tour day.
*Additional $250 fee will apply if you miss the bus, we will need to arrange a charter bus for you.
Pickup Location and Time
|接人地点Pick Up Location
||10122 Bandley Drive (Marina Food 永和超市-品客多门口)
||1688 Hostetter Road (99 Ranch Market 大华99超市门口)
||46196 Warm Springs Blvd. (Marina Foods永和超市门口)
||2774 Livermore Outlets Dr. (巴士停车区Tour Bus Parking Lot)
||777 Airport Blvd. (机场大道777, 红房顶旅馆大堂）
||199 California Drive #199 (Millbrae火車站/Bart站旁)
||291 Geary & Powell Street, Union Square (联合广场对面的Macy's门口)
||718 Franklin Street (Ruby King Bakery Cafe 金宝石饼家门口)
|*All passengers must arrive 10 minutes earlier prior to departure.If passenger missed the bus for personal reasons, passenger must pay an $250 additional charge for extra transportation.|