Day 1 Bay Area - Napa Valley - Redwood National Forest
Head north and drive through California’s wine country – Napa Valley on the way to the Redwood National Forest. The forest is home to world’s tallest trees: old-growth coast redwoods. The trees can live to be 2000 years old and grow to over 300 feet tall. Spruce, hemlock, douglas-fir, berry bushes, and sword ferns create a multiple canopied understory that towers over all visitors. In the afternoon, enter the Redwood National Forest as highlights include: Chandelier Tree, Tree Shop, Founder’s Tree Grove, and the Avenue of Giants. Overnight stay in Eureka.
Hotel: Red Lion Hotel or similar
Day 2 Eureka - Crater Lake - Klamath Falls
Visit Crater Lake National Park. The lake was formed after the collapse of Mount Mazama -an ancient volcano that erupted approximately 7,700 years ago. The lake is 6 miles long, 4 miles wide and 1932 feet deep. Overnight stay in Klamath Falls.
Hotel: Days Inn or similar
Day 3 Klamath Falls - Mount Shasta View Point - McArthur-Burney Falls - Bay Area
Driving through the picturesque Klamath river basin, you will arrive at foothills of Mt Shasta. At the elevation of 14,179 feet, it is the highest peak in Northern California covered by snow all year round. Then continue to visit Burney Falls once described as “Eighth wonder of the world” by President Theodore Roosevelt. It is unique in that much of the falls comes out of the middle of the face of the cliff. Burney Falls is not the highest or largest, but definitely one of the most beautiful waterfalls on our planet. Head back to Bay Area after the tour.
Pickup locations & time
||668 Barber Ln Milpitas, CA 95035
|San Jose 百家姓餐馆
||1701 Lundy Ave. San Jose, CA 95131
| Cupertino 永和超市 流行坊前
||10122 Bandley Dr, Cupertino, CA 95014
|Fremont 小台北廣場 香港仔
||46881 Warm Springs Blvd. Fremont, CA 94539
|Red Roof Inn SFO (Burlingame)
||777 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA 94010
||391 Sutter St. San Francisco, CA 94108
||441 9th St. Oakland, CA 94607
||3288 Pierce St. Richmond, CA 94804
Fee and Charges
1. 2 nights hotel accommodations;
2. Experienced tour escort services; Ground transportation service via luxury coach as specified in itinerary;
1. Air fares, insurance and other personal expense. Tips for tour guide and driver ($9/person per day), meals unspecified in itinerary.
2. All meals, Personal expenses, insurance.
3. Passport and Visa Application costs
4. Custom taxes, Luggage Overweight charges, Belle Charges, Hotel Laundry, Haircut, phone, fax, pay per view TV, drinks, smokes, and personal expenses;
5. Overtime charges of Bus Drivers and Tour Guides;
6. Additional charges caused by traffic congestions, strikes, weather, delay or cancelation of flights, government shutdown, or any other majeure events or issues;
7. Airport taxes and transportational costs from origin
8. Additional room charges for single travelers
9. Optional items and extensional tours during the trip