1 Day Chichen Itza - 7th Wonder of the World
Departure with a minimum of 6 people
Chichen Itza city was one of the most remarkable Maya Empires during its history, unique structures that played a key role in the Maya civilization development were built here and till today is possible to explore them, including the One and Only Mayan Observatory and the 7 th wonder of the World – Kukulkan Pyramid.
Come to explore, learn and marvel with one of the Mexico’s top 3 touristic and historical places, combined with a refreshing experience swimming in the magical waters of one of the Mayas’ sacred Cenote. You can’t miss this experience !
Itinerary in a Glance:
08:00 Pick up at your hotel by private transportation & tour guide
10:30 Arrival to Mayaland hotel, time to use toilets and tour guide will indicate lunch place and details
10:45 Start Guided tour inside Archaeological Site – access from VIP entrance without Queues!
13:00 Enjoy lunch buffet at hotel’s restaurant and
local dancers performance
14:00 Transfer to Ikkil Mayan Cenote
14:15 Arrival and time for swimming
15:20 Departure back to Cancun
18:00 Arrival to your hotel & end of the service
• up to 10 hrs of private car & tour guide services
• Entrance to Chichen Itza (VIP entrance access)
• Entrance to Ikkil Natural Well(Mayan Cenote), including locker and life jacket • Use of facilities at Mayaland Hotel (lobby, wifi, toilets, restaurant)
• Mayan – Yucatecan Buffet lunch with 1 soft drink
• 3 bottled wáter per pax
• Guided visit to Chichen Iza archeological site
• Visit to Impressive Cenote Ik Kil and swimming time
• Tips for tour guide & Driver
• Towel for swimming at Ikkil Cenote • Tips at Restaurant
• Any extra expense