Mt. Rainier National Park
Mount Rainier is circled by the Wonderland Trail and is covered by several glaciers and snowfields totaling some 35 square miles. Carbon Glacier is the largest glacier by volume in the contiguous United States, while Emmons Glacier is the largest glacier by area. About 1.8 million people visit Mount Rainier National Park each year. Mount Rainier is a popular peak for mountaineering with some 10,000 attempts per year with approximately 50% making it to the summit .also Mt. Rainier in WA is the tallest volcano of Mainland America, the 5th tallest mountain of the entire US territory. The mountain top is covered by snow all year round. When snow melts, water flows down in large volume, which creates beautiful waterfalls and vast lakes, it also irrigates the forest land. The tour will go along the famous Paradise Road, where many attractions can be seen of this amazing park. We will go along the
Wonderland Trail by stopping at 2-3 scenic spots（According to the situation of the day）. In the summer, we will lead you traverse the Volcano mountains.
Note: Upon your tour completion, we will send you to the Seattle - Tacoma International Airport
(SEA). Please book your flights departing after 19:00.
Or we will send you back to Seattle Chinatown Gate after the tour completed.
Chinatown Gate: 502 S. King St. Seattle WA 98104 - 7:45AM
Red Lion Hotel: 1 S Grady Way, Renton, WA 98057 - 8:15AM
1. Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed
according to actual and practical situation for better service.
2. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), tour guide may make
some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
3. Due to Mount Rainier National Park is the mountain tourist attractions, you are required to
purchase the admission ticket ( Mt. Rainier).
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to
purchase admission tickets from tour guides.
1. If the weather condition, war, general strikes and other unforeseen circumstances interrupt the
journey, our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
2. If visitors cannot join the tour because of personal reason, the fee for hotels and transportation is
Tour Fee Exclude
the meals, attractions tickets, service fee ($8 per person per day), and any private costs
(such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.).
Optional Tour Package (For Your Reference Only)
|Optional Tour Package
| MT Rainier
|Service Fee Per Day Per Person
| *Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice.*|