Day 1 New York city tour
Our well organized tour will take you to reach the top of the most famous landmark of NYC, the Empire State Building, where you can see the full view of this amazing City. Cruise on Hudson River to see the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Visit the old aircraft carrier the U.S.S. Intrepid, which was invested with 120 million dollars to become a famous air and space museum.
Walk along Wall Street--the world’s financial center. See the Trinity Church, New York Stock
Exchange and the symbolic Charging Bull.
Visit the Metropolitan Museum--the biggest art gallery in world, Times Square, Madame Tussaud Wax
Museum or Museum of Modern Art. Pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller center, United Nation
headquarters, World Trade Center Site, Freedom Tower and so on.
Hotel：E Hotel Edison, Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Sleep Inn or equivalent
Day 2 Philadelphia - Washington D.C
Visit Philadelphia the birth place of the United States: spend time at the Independent Park to see the Independent Hall and the Liberty Bell, take pictures with the statue of first present George Washington.
Arrive at the capital Washington D.C. Visit Lincoln Memorial, Korean& Vietnam War memorials. Enjoy some free times at the National Air& Space Museum to learn the milestones of human beings had made to overcome the gravity. See White house and the USCapitol; take a Potomac River Cruise to see the full view of this highly restricted city meanwhile hear interesting stories of Washington D.C
Hotels: Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Sleep Inn or equivalent
Day 3 Washington DC - Corning - Niagara Falls Night View
Visit Corning Museum of glass, which currently has a collection of more than 45,000 glass objects, some over 3,500 years old.
Watch hot glass making show.
Visit the magnificent Niagara Falls. Inside the Niagara Falls State Park, you can see the 3 beautiful falls including the American Falls, Horse Shoe Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls.
Return to the visitor center of Niagara Falls to see an IMAX movie called The Legends of The Falls, which cost $15 million to make. After this you can choose to: A. stay in the park to see more of the falls; B. join the optional In-depth tour of Niagara, to see the Whirl Poor, and the Old Fort of Niagara. ($25/person including a $13 ticket of Fort Niagara). A fascinating Naive American culture show will be presented to you in the evening. (Due to sun set time and the traffic restrictions, night view of the falls may be impacted in some summer days.)
Hotels:Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Sleep Inn or equivalent
Day 4 Upstate New York - Boston
Starting early from the hotel, take Maid of the Mist, a famous ferry on Niagara River. You will have a very exciting
experience by seeing the fall in very close distance. Travel across Upstate New York to reach Massachusetts in the afternoon.
Arrive at Cambridge to visit the oldest campus in America, Harvard University. Do not forget to take pictures with the status of Mr. John Harvard. Also visit another Ivy League school MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology).
Boston city tour: stop at the Copley Square to see the old Trinity Church and the modern John Hancock building. Follow the
Freedom Trail you can spot the Boston Common, the golden top Massachusetts State House and many other attractions.
Hotels:Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, Days Inn or equivalent
Day 5 Boston - Hometown
Take the harbor cruise and enjoy the fantastic view of this historic city. Have a real Bostonian lunch at the Quincy Market and then head back to New York.
- Customers departure from Logan International Airport (BOS) please books the fights after 1.30. Pm
- Customers departure from NYC airports (JFK, LGA, EWR) please book the fights after 7.00. Pm
- The itinerary above might be changed without prior notice due to weather, politics, traffic, seasons and
number of guests.
- Guest, who is granted a free ticket for the Duck boat, needs to pay $3 per person to the boating company as service fee & boat parking tax.
- The 3rd/4th free enrolled guest (in the case of buy 2 get 1 free/buy 2 get 2 free) is not granted a free ticket for the DUCK boat, and if needed, guest needs to purchase the boat ticket and tax (Adult $19 Child $11 Senior $19).
Fee and charges
- 4 nights hotel accommodation, private bathroom, room with two beds in the main (children, third and fourth person the same room, not another extra bed)
- The bilingual guide.
- Luxury air-conditioned buses
- Free shuttle bus for picking up / dropping off
Charges not included
Buy two get one free policy
- Service charges (tip): $8/day ($4/day for driver, $4/day for tour guide), in the form of cash.
- personal expenses: such as telephone bill, room drinks, laundry, tip, etc.
- Optional fee: collected in cash by the tour guide in the same day
Buy send activity price based on the price of two one room, three room and four room with two rooms set up the same, are two double beds; triple room, a room at the four case of the third people, the fourth person does not offer extra beds. Three-room and four-room frame was done after the activities of the average price per person.
Tickets and optional item price list (for reference)
|Empire State Building
|Coning Glass Centre & Hot Glass Show
|Maid of hte Mist
|Thundering water culture show
|In-depth Niagara tour
|Boston Harbor Cruise