Olympic National Park Day Tour
Olympic National Park Olympic National Park is a United States national park located in the state of
Washington, of the Olympic Peninsula.The park has four basic regions: the Pacific coastline, alpine areas,
the west side temperate rainforest and the forests of the drier east side. U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt
originally created Mount Olympus National Monument. The Olympic Peninsula has 73 miles of coast
line, keeps the original view since ice age. With a low land of rainforest in its west, a magnificent
Olympic Mountains in central, and few locations here can be visited by automobile makes it the paradise
for hiking. Isolated from the mainland, many of its vegetation and animals can only be found here.The
Olympic National Park locates in Olympic Peninsula is one of the most highly visited National Parks
along the west coast. The park contains almost 1 million acres of land and 900 miles of trails is a real
wonderland for visitors. Primary attractions: Hurricane (If we can’t drive to the Hurricane due to the bad
weather, we’ll go to other attractions in the National Park) .Lake Crescent. In the evening, we will return
to Seattle by ferry boat. (If the ferry closed or late due to any certain reasons, we will switch to drive back
Chinatown Gate (502 S. King St. Seattle, WA 98104): 7:45AM
Red Lion Hotel-Renton (1 S Grady Way, Renton, WA 98057): 8:15AM
1. Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed
according to actual and practical situation for better service.
2. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), tour guide may make
some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
3. Due to the Olympic National Park is the mountain tourist attractions, you are required to purchase
the admission tickets (Olympic National Park)
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to
purchase admission tickets from tour guides.
1. If the weather condition, war, general strikes and other unforeseen circumstances interrupt the
journey, our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
2. If visitors cannot join the tour because of personal reason, the fee for hotels and transportation is
3. In case of ferry delays or cancellation, we will drive back to Seattle and refund ferry fee of
Tour Fee Exclude:
the meals, attractions tickets, service fee ($8 per person per day), and any private costs
(such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.).
*All the prices are only for reference. Exact price will be based on the latest quotation.*
|Olympic National Park (required)